SS CRICKET ENGLISH WILLOW BAT SIR RICHARDRegular price Rs. 11,280.00 Save Rs. 0.00
- The SS Sir-Richards English Willow Cricket Bat-SH made from good quality English willow bat wood, specifically from a variety of white willow called cricket bat willow.
- This variety of willow is used as it is very tough and shock-resistant, not being significantly dented nor splintering on the impact of a cricket ball at high speed.
- The face of the bat covered with a protective film.
- All SS bats pre-knocked by a automatic machine to get best performance during game.
- Most bats are ready for immediate use and but may require additional knocking-in to allow the soft fibers to strike a hard new cricket ball.
- Knocking-in involves striking the surface with an old cricket ball or a special mallet.
- This compacts the soft fibers within the bat and reduces the risk of the bat snapping.
- The bat may also need raw linseed oil, which fills in the gaps between the fibers.